List of help pages
From MediaWiki Pivot Skin
This page holds a list of help pages that were created to document the MediaWiki Pivot Skin:
- Block Grid – Block grids give you a way to evenly split contents of a list within the grid.
- Grid – Grids create powerful multi-device layouts quickly and easily (12-columns and nestable).
- Tabs – Tabs allow for better navigation between sections of a page natively.
- Slider – Sliders allow for displaying images in a cool way.
- Customizing – Examples on how to adapt the Foreground skin using CSS.